Dhaka to Kolkata is a long route that connects two different countries from different cities. That is why most people choose air for a comfortable and faster journey. However, now you can enjoy the same level of comfort on the bus route with Green Line Bus Service. GreenLine is one of the well-established bus services in Bangladesh which has the best passenger buses in the country.
If you are planning to visit Dhaka to Kolkata on Bus, then the Greenline will serve you the best. Today we will let you know about Dhaka to Kolkata Greenline bus ticket price as well as the other relevant information that you need to know.
Table Of Contents
Dhaka to Kolkata Greenline Bus Ticket Price 2020
The Greenline Bus Service operates its best buses on the Dhaka to Kolkata route. All the coaches of this route include AC and high-quality seats. Besides, all the seats of the Bus in business class quality. The price of the ticket of Dhaka to Kolkata is 1600 BDT. It is not that much when compared with the other bus services on this route. Moreover, there are some extra facilities that you will get by traveling by a green line bus service. The Bus includes Scania, Volvo, and MAN buses which can provide you a luxurious journey.
How to buy Kolkata Greenline Bus Ticket.
You can purchase the ticket from the counters of green line bus service. The bus service has counters at different places. The places include Rajarbagh counter, Arambag Counter, Fokirapool Counter, Sayedabad Counter, Kolabagan counter, etc. The main branch is situated at Rajarbagh. You can buy the ticket from any nearby counter.
Moreover, you can also buy the ticket from online website sohoz.com. As the route is international, you will need to book the ticket a few days before the journey. Else, you may not get the ticket.
Essential Things to Remember While Visiting Kolkata
Here are crucial things that you should know before traveling Kolkata.
- You must need a valid passport and visa for traveling Dhaka to Kolkata. Make sure that you have both for traveling.
- You may not need to come with a passport to buy the ticket. However, you need to remember the passport number to buy the ticket.
- You must pay for the travel tax before traveling. You can pay in on the specific branches of Sonali Bank.
- There will be available snacks and water on the Bus which you need to buy if you want.
- There will be two custom checks at Bangladesh and India border. At Bangladesh end, the checkup will be at Benapol customs. And at India end, it will be at Haridaspur port.
- You can take up to 20kg of luggage for each person. For additional luggage weight, you may need to pay an extra amount of money.
- Your luggage will be checked before the journey starts from Dhaka.
- The Bus will drop you near the new market of the Kolkata city which other Bangladeshi buses stop.
- The Bus will not help you in money exchange; you will need to do it from your own.
Greenline Bus Service Contact Number
In case of any emergency, you can talk with the customer service of the Green Line Service. Below, we will provide you the contact details of Green Line:
Main Branch address:
Rajarbagh Counter, Outer Circular Road
Mominbagh, Rajarbagh, Dhaka
E-mail- [email protected]
Kolkata is a beautiful and historical city which has many places to visit. If you are planning to visit Kolkata, then you should choose the green line bus service for a better journey.